Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday, December 13th

What strange weather this winter, so far.  I don't mind that I am not driving to work in a snowstorm but I actually miss the prettiness of December snow.  It's weird to be getting Pk and LB dressed in rainboots and missing the snowpants (hooray!)


When we were leaving to go to work, I had a glimpse of Pk and couldn't believe how my baby girl has grown up.  When did this happen?

The sunrise this morning was really pretty on my way to work.


This evening was the first of the school concerts.  This was the junior/intermediate concert and I was singing with the teacher/student choir.  Daddy took Pk to piano lesson and so LB came with me.  We had a ball... the school hallway was great for running, the xylophone in my class was loads of fun and he even got to play with cars and sand in the kindergarten room!  When we went up to sing, he was in my arms the entire time.  Needless to say, he got lots of attention and was very proud of himself.
Tomorrow night will be the first of Dh's concerts and I will be home with the kids by myself.  I am taking the day off tomorrow - it's Pk's concert at school in the morning (it really annoys me that they do it in the day - talk about discriminating against working parents) and then will stay to volunteer in the class. I don't get to be very involved in her school because I am always at mine so I'm really looking forward to it.  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment