Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday, December 12th

There was nothing especially Christmas-y today, just a few moments that I thought worthy of capturing.



 Since she started school, Pk is exhausted on Monday and Wednesday evenings (and Fridays when she has been at school are ugly).  Frequently, she falls asleep on the couch (I love that she has the family frown when she is asleep).
 LB has learned to make himself very comfortable.  This was watching a bit of t.v. while I made dinner.  All he needs is a beer and a remote... he's all boy.
It's hard to walk the dogs in the evenings right now since it is dark so early.  This was around 5:15 when LB and I took the dogs to the field.  Notice the star in the sky on the left side of the photo.

I'm off to bed - it was a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment