Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happiness Project - Month One, Wk 2 Check-in

This has been a total failure of a week in terms of my goals. I think Gretchen Rubin was right to make up checklists to review each day. I'm not sure, at the moment, that I can even remember what my goals were (and what a failure, as I sit and work on the computer as I prepare to go to bed). I suspect that this coming week won't be much better in terms of my goals unless I really make a concerted effort - it's the last week of school and the week will be full, busy and totally overwhelming. It helps to highlight the reason I am having trouble, though. I need to find a way to slow things down and keep my priorities at the forefront.
Here's hoping I manage to be better next week.

1 comment:

  1. I really think, you know, that you set yourself a lot to do at once here, and if you are managing a chunk of it at any given time, look to that success and build on it. You are quick to point out your failings, as ever, but from out here, it doesn't look like that at all!

    Be gentle with yourself, love.

    ReplyDelete