Friday, August 6, 2010

Bible Study





A little over a year ago, I stumbled across Abbie's blog and her link to an online Bible study group. I decided to give it a try and I have LOVED it. I hadn't done any of Beth Moore's Bible studies before joining the group and I have fallen in love with her approach, marrying real life application with fairly in depth study of text. I have learned so much and have really grown in my faith. It's also really nice to have joined a close, online community of women who are striving to grow in their faith and to support each other.

In September, we will be starting another study - Annointed, Transformed, Redeemed, A Study of David. If you haven't done a Bible study like this, I would suggest you join us! For more information, visit our groups' blog - Living in His Design.

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea. I don't know if I could be consistent enough with it, but what a good way to make use of the Internet/blogosphere. :)

    I came here through Muthering Heights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing I like about it is that being part of the group keeps me motivated to stay on track!

    ReplyDelete