Thursday, July 15, 2010

Spoiling Myself

I am trying to be better with money but after Baby Bean was born, I treated myself to two things that I have been wanting (neither of which is terribly expensive). The first was a wonderful little Etsy purchase (I LOVE Etsy and love the idea that I am supporting small crafters). Pk loves playing with my earrings and I couldn't find any pairs. I don't have a lot of time to look so I wanted some kind of an earring stand. I found this one from Tammnoony, who is in Israel. The price was great and her shipping was super fast. It's really helped me to get organized.

My second purchase is something I have been looking for quite a long time. I have eyed Lisa Leonard designs and she had several pieces I was thinking about buying. This one, the family tree necklace, seemed a perfect gift for myself after Baby Bean was born. It's the tree with the names of your immediate family members. If I do say so myself, it's lovely and it's a nice reminder of what my most important job is. Now, I need to save to buy a few other treats from her site!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty - but I am surprised to see it's silver. I thought you only wore gold, so would never have thought to buy it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so hard to find gold (and has been for a while) that if something is nice enough, I will wear it in silver (even though it doesn't look anywhere near as good on me).

    ReplyDelete