Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Checking In

I have been meaning to get on and write but I have to admit, I am just too tired this week. I finish work on Friday (hooray!!!) and so this week is crazy-busy trying to get everything ready. I have several posts in mind and they will come, I just need to get through the week first. It doesn't help, either, that this baby seems to be attempting a jail break over the last few days - I am being kicked and beaten in places that I had never imagined were possible. It doesn't do much for sleeping. The good news is that when I was at the o.b. on Monday, baby is head down and seems to be well-positioned and my blood pressure was good so the game plan, according to my o.b., is to "let nature take its course". Cross your fingers for me - I was induced the last time and didn't enjoy that particular experience. I would like to attempt this one naturally (provided that he isn't massively huge).
Talk soon!

4 comments:

  1. what is your official due date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am officially due June 17th. I should have worked two weeks longer but I am getting pretty uncomfortable (surprise, surprise!). I am measuring about two weeks ahead and Pippa was large so chances are this guy is, too. I am carrying all in front (it's pretty funny, actually, if you looked at me from behind, you would never know I am pregnant but from the side, there is NO doubt!). I am finding it is getting really hard on my back. I will be interested to see whether I make it to 40 weeks or not. Tomorrow is 35 weeks right on and it's hard to believe that there is room for this little one to get much bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was the same... you couldn't tell from behind that I was pregnant. It's kinda fun, isn't it?

    I hope everything goes naturally for you too. I was praying I wouldn't need to be induced for either of mine. Do you visit a chiropracter for your back?

    Nice that you are able to take off work! A friend of mine took off her 2 weeks, and went in the next day, so she had no time off really before baby! So, considering you are measuring 2 weeks further, it's great that you can take off a month before.

    God bless!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Bun was WAY different /more active/stronger than Pumpkinpie, so I know how that feels! I've got all available digits crossed for this to go smoothly, and not too soon.

    ReplyDelete