Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Gratitude 82

I am grateful that I work in a job that has such good benefits, including sick days. Pk was up for 3 hours in the night and then followed that up by throwing up three or four times between 4 and 5:30. Obviously, she couldn't go to daycare and I wasn't in much better shape than she was (pregnancy has really sapped my stamina this time). I feel like I have been off too much lately between prenatal doctor's appointments and chicken pox and it means so much to 1. work for a principal who understands that life gets complicated and 2. to get the number of sick days that I do each year. I can't express how grateful I feel about being in a job that allows me to do what needs doing for my family.

3 comments:

  1. praying you are all healthy and rested soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you. I feel like this last couple of months, I have used a good chunk of not only sick leave, but also goodwill among coworkers, being away with sick kids so much!

    ReplyDelete