Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So Far, So Good!

Well, so far, everything is good. I was terrified (as you know) and waiting for the ultrasound almost killed me. I won't get the results of that for a few days, if there is anything to get (my doctor said she would only be in touch if there is anything to know). The good news, though, is the IPS results. My doctor actually laughed at the results... spina bifida is 1:54, 697, Down's is 1:36, 500. I think that a positive screen is 1:200. There would still be a small risk but given these odds, I feel somewhat reassured.
Thanks for the support!
Oh, and by the way, it is almost certainly a boy!

3 comments:

  1. Ok,,,,I'm in awe here, I'm reading your other posts since I see I have missed something..LOL...

    Oh girl...(((Hugs)))))

    May God be gracious to you through this pregnancy and bless you and make His face shine upon you..amen amen amen...

    me so happy for youuuuuu!

    ReplyDelete