Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"Making Memories"


Monica, over at the Homespun Heart, put out a challenge today. It was to do something to make something special at home today. It came at a perfect time - I am finding the cold and lack of sun is giving the world a bit of a bleak look right now. I spent a lot of time at work brooding over what to do - I already had dinner made and am really trying to watch money so I didn't want to go out and spend anything. As I have probably mentioned, Dh is an English soccer fanatic and Chelsea F.C. is the family team. He recorded a game today to watch this evening and we ended up getting Pk into her soccer jersey and we all ate dinner in front of the t.v., watching the game. She loved that she was wearing the same shirt as daddy and I liked the fact that we got to do something a little different tonight.
It helped that Chelsea won and is now back at the top of the table!

1 comment: