Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year



We just got back from an evening with friends celebrating "English/German New Year" (Dh is English and M and K, the couple we were visiting are German). That means, of course, for wimps like us who don't do "late" anymore (at least, not by choice), we celebrate earlier, when New Year has arrived in England. It was a fun evening but I hope to be soundly sleeping by the time 2010 arrives.

Like everyone, 2009 was a year with its ups and downs, although, I have to say, the downs were a bit lower than usual. I am looking forward to a fresh start, new adventures and a clean slate.

I wish everyone a wonderful celebration this evening and can't wait to hear of all of your blessings in 2010. Thanks to everyone for stopping by and supporting me in my first year here on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment