Sunday, November 8, 2009

30 Day Giving Challenge

I have been terrible about checking the blogs I read lately (the fact that I am going to bed at 8 most nights tends to interfere with just about everything!).  I finally opened reader this morning and the first post I saw was this one from Amy at The Finer Things in Life.  I love this idea!  Especially as Christmas approaches, I start to worry about money and how I am going to manage Christmas this year (especially since I am going on mat leave in June and will be bringing in significantly less than half of my usual income).  This is such a great idea in terms of trying to make the world a better place and to reflect on what I have as opposed to what I lack.  I'm a few days late so I will have to try and catch up.  I am looking forward to making this fun.  Thanks to Allysa for this great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment