Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Gratitude 61

I am grateful for those times when I am getting so frustrated and the right message comes along and puts everything back into perspective.  Pk is awake (after an hour long attempt to get her down) and I was feeling SO ANNOYED with her.  Then, I read a blog post written by a very insightful blogger about the treasures in the little things... it made me realise that I shouldn't be so selfish about having MY plans interrupted.  It's nice to cuddle and hang out with Pk, even if it doesn't fit my schedule.  That really brought me some peace and right now, my fuse seems to be very short...

2 comments:

  1. (((((hugs))) I went through something last night where I had to fight annoyance and frustration...later I apologized to the person and told him that I was sorry I was not as supportive to him, nor loving, or giving a listening ear to him as I should have been....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get that, entirely. I hate having plans disrupted, that's who I am, but I am struggling, too, to remind myself to live in these days when The Bun is still small, and not to wish them away for next year, when things should get easier.

    ReplyDelete