Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Gratitude 52

I am grateful for those times when you rediscover something that you used to really like but had forgotten about.  I seem to be surrounded by people who went to the U2 concert last week.  When I was younger, they were my favourite band (Pride is my all-time favourite song!) but I didn't like what they were doing for quite a while.  Our minister went to the concert and couldn't stop going on about how amazing the concert was.  He and his wife even said it was worshipful and that some of the songs from the new album are amazing.  I downloaded it this morning and he's right.  I don't love the entire album but Magnificent and Moment of Surrender are fantastic.  I also was bad and downloaded the Best of 1980 - 1990 album.  I LOVE that!  Dh is going to be sick of U2 very, very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment