Sunday, September 13, 2009

Gratitude 45

I am grateful for another great day together as a family.  We started out going to a birthday party (I know, Sunday morning is a bit of a strange time and meant we had to miss church but we were really happy to spend time with these people).  We ran a few errands, made yet another batch of relish (we do a fundraiser called "Talents and Treasures" at our church in December to raise money for the church and I think this year, I will sell the relish at work - with all the zucchini we are getting from our neighbours, I should have a HUGE supply), we set up Pk's "big girl" room with her twin bed (the gratitude is mixed on that one - I hope she sleeps in there once in a while but I am NOT really to see her growing so fast) and then dh cooked a roast of beef on the rotisserie on the barbecue (delicious!!!!).  I think I may have just written the longest sentence in history but it was a great day.

1 comment: