Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sacred Sunday

This will be short but sweet.   Today was the final service of our church in the hockey arena and the dedication service in our new church.  I took pics and will post them but I don't think they will do the church justice.  It is absolutely lovely.  It's light and airy and open and I can totally see it as being a place of peace and community and worship.  Dh has spent a lot of time up there working on the building and I helped to make the guestbook (which used pictures and did a kind of scrapbook guestbook that was lovely, if I do say so myself).  
Pray for us.  We have such dreams and there is such promise in having such a space.  I hope that we don't take it for granted and that we work to realise our dreams of a presence in the community.  There has been such momentum, I just hope people aren't too tired to move forward.  It can be such a blessed home for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment